Transcending the unique position through our wide portfolio of products and services and in partnership with our automotive company, Vivandi Group also specializes in providing agriculture and housing solutions in the republic of South Sudan.
We take advantage of our unique position in enhancing the quality of life and land for people of South Sudan and all around the world. Sustainability & innovation is deeply rooted in our company’s higher purpose.
We share the same vision of maintaining our position as the trusted leader in providing agriculture and housing solutions in the region and globally towards a sustainable, profitable future in farming & agriculture.
Our mission is to keep growing as a sustainable agricultural and automotive solutions provider and partner in East Africa by ensuring supply sufficiency, high quality of farming machineries & affordability of logistical distribution.
Our Core Values
- Technology - We ensure the use of latest available technology for the enhancement of our services and products.
- Innovation - We support new ideas, take measured risk with aim of fully meeting our customer’s needs & expectations.
- Customer Care - We give 100% attention to our customers through our respective corporate platforms. Always welcoming and relaying a friendly attitude. "The customer is king."
- Going Green - We foster a culture that is ecological & environmentally friendly geared to protect & conserve mother nature.
Our Products and Solutions
- KIRLOSKAR OIL & ENGINE COMPANY – India (Agriculture Power Tillers, and other Agricultural tools)
MEGA T Mega T looks like a tiller but works like a tractor. We have stocks, genuine products, implements and offer free training services for one of the outstanding agricultural tractors known as MEGA T. Mega T has two types these include; Mega T Standard and Mega T Deluxe.
- FIELD HOUSING
Metal Huts i.e. semi-permanent/ permanent fit for accommodation, field work stations, farms, schools, clinics/health centers, police posts etc.
Work, Health & Safety Policy
- Shows the commitment of Doshi Motors Limited’s management and workers to health and safety
- Aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations we also aim to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Responsibilities; Management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- Safe working environment i.e. safe systems of work, plant and substances in safe condition
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers on any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health.
Workers are responsible for:
- Ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- Complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety.